Surgical Products is the leading media offering for surgeons, OR managers, OR nurses, anesthesiologists, purchasing managers, material managers and department heads for operating rooms and trauma/emergency rooms, as well as outpatient procedure departments and surgical centers.
In covering this diverse collection of readers, Surgical Products provides insight on the latest surgical procedures, surgical product technology, infection control techniques, OR material trends, and much more. Surgical Product engages its readership in a number of ways:
- It has a print circulation of 55,000 and is published eight times a year, including the annual buyers guide.
- The daily e-mail newsletter reaches 11,000 opted-in subscribers each day.
- Surgicalproductsmag.com delivers fresh content every day to surgeons, OR nurses and others in the field.
Did You Know:
- Over 60 percent of hospitals are currently undergoing some form of expansion. For a full report on hospitals and their surgical expansion plans, click here.
- According to the most recent U.S. Census Bureau stats, there are just over 7,500 hospitals in the United States. Of these, about 5,700 are registered as such with the American Hosptital Association, or AHA. Among other criteria, to be registered with AHA, a hospital must have at least six inpatient beds and maintain its own pharmacy.
- According to the ECRI Institute, hybrid ORs need 900 - 1,400 square feet of space and cost between $3-$4 million in order to optimize performance. For expert commentary on integrated or hybrid ORs, click here.
For More information about Surgical Products, our upcoming editorial coverage or other key pieces of industry data, please contact:
Tom Lynch is the Group Publisher of Surgical Products, along with a growing portfolio of other print and electronic brands at Advantage Business Media.
Jeff Reinke is the editorial director of Surgical Products, along with a growing portfolio of other print and electronic brands at Advantage Business Media. He has worked with print and electronic media properties covering industrial operations, OEM product design, processing and transportation, as well as the medical marketplace. He has B.A. in communications from UW-Whitewater.
Mike Schmidt is the editor of Surgical Products. He has previously worked with print and electronic media properties covering manufacturing technology and the industrial supply chain. He has a B.S. in print journalism from UW-Whitewater.
Territory: Arizona, California, Connecticut, Delaware, Hawaii, Maine, Maryland, Minnesota, Missouri, New Hampshire, New Mexico, New Jersey, New York, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Tennessee, Vermont, Virginia, Washington DC, West Virginia.
Territory: Alabama, Alaska, Arkansas, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Michigan, Mississippi, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oregon, South Carolina, South Dakota, Texas, Utah, Washington, Wisconsin, Wyoming, Canada.