DR Systems has been recognized by KLAS as the leading PACS vendor for large hospitals. The ranking is published in the November 2010 KLAS Specialty Report: A Read on PACS: Hospital Expectations Rising. KLAS is a research and consulting firm that specializes in monitoring and reporting the performance of healthcare information technology vendors, including picture archiving and communication systems (PACS) companies.
DR Systems received the top ranking in the category of large hospitals - also called "Acute Care" and defined as hospitals with 200 or more beds. Research for the report encompassed interviews with 964 healthcare provider organizations. KLAS cited DR Systems for "strong performance across the board." Specific comments, which summarize provider input, included:
- "Providers appreciate the phone and web support and proactive service."
- "Service response time is excellent for both critical and non-critical issues."
- "Providers also like the customized service."
- "Excellent service and attention to detail that builds provider loyalty ... differentiates them from most other PACS vendors."
- "Tight implementations, upgrades, and an easy-to-use product that is deep in functionality."
- "Physicians like the intuitive design of the user interface."
For more information about KLAS, visit www.KLASresearch.com.