Stryker has announced the release of System 7 – the next generation of heavy duty surgical power tools for use in total joint procedures, such as hip and knee replacements. System 7 offers the latest in cutting technology with the goal of producing their most dependable and highest performing power tool system. Enhancements include:
- A sagittal saw that is quieter than previous generations.
- Li-ion batteries with exclusive ACP Technology™ that provides a longer, more reliable battery life.
- An rotary handpiece that increases torque and provides an improved power-to-weight ratio.
- Integrated SORN Remote Device Management enables the transfer of device usage data to remote Stryker support teams to help monitor and recommend ongoing maintenance.
- Sealed sterilization containers can minimize processing time and reduce the use of blue wrap.