SCHÖLLY FIBEROPTIC GMBH introduces its 3D Laparoscopy System Einstein Vision, a robotic visualization system that offers 3D-HD image quality with optical, electronic and mechanical technologies.
The system was demonstrated for the fist time at the European Association for Endoscopic Surgery Congress in Turin, Italy. It provides surgeons a high definition 3D look into the abdominal cavity via a joystick (or remote) operated robotic endoscope.
According to the company’s product page, features include:
- Fingertip high-precision control of 3D endoscope positioning by remote control or joystick
- Easy to maneuver camera into all required positions with patented arm technology
- Integrated camera-holding robotic arm
- Stable images allow comfortable viewing for a long time
- No change in cost per procedure from today’s laparoscopic surgeries
- No disruption in existing workflows and tools
- Regain natural seeing and depth perception instantly
- A feeling of “eyes inside patient” enhancing concentration
- All camera/arm functions operated by remote control
- One-touch picture/video recording with same tool
- Large, vivid and detailed images with 32″ monitor
- Sharpest visual precision, eliminating all guesswork
For more information, visit http://www.einstein-vision.com/