GammaTech Computer Corporation introduces the new, fully-rugged, compact DURABOOK MT10 mobile clinical assistant (MCA) model with Intel® Health technology, developed for healthcare professionals who work in highly-mobile environments. According to the company, the Durabook MT10 features:
- Compliance with military standards to withstand a drop from 4 ft. and function in humidity levels from 90 percent to 10 percent.
- Fully-sealed and resistant to alcohol (80 percent or less), bleach, iodine and common hospital disinfectants.
- Operating temperatures of between 5° C and 35° C with the ability to be stored in temperatures between -20° C and 60° C.
- 4-wire resistive touch-screen capabilities that can be manually enabled or disabled in seconds.
- A dual hot-swappable battery with up to 5 hours of battery time.
- A built-in stereo microphone array and 2-mega pixel webcam that support the MT10's truly interactive functionality.
- A docking station, an RFID reader and an optional integrated barcode scanner. Measurements of 270 mm (W) x 256 mm (D) x 35.3 mm (H). Weight of 3.3 lbs. (1.5 kg).