1,000-lb. Patient Weight Capacity
The TRUMPF TITAN is a modular, split-leg, fully-articulating universal surgical table with a 1,000-lb. patient weight capacity. Features of the table include:
- Motor driven mobility and easy movement with 6" dual castors.
- 40 degree Trendelenburg and reverse Trendelenburg positioning and 25 degree tilt, maintaining stability even at extreme angles at full weight capacity.
- 12" longitudinal slide.
- 100 percent C-Arm access.
- Head-to-toe X-ray channel.
- Optional carbon fiber components providing superior intra-operative imaging capability.
- Electro-mechanical, hydraulic-free.
- The company also offers the MARS II and JUPITER surgical tables, which can be used for bariatric procedures.