The ViKY® System "Vision Kontrol for endoscopY" from EndoControl is a motorized endoscope holder for laparoscopic and thoracic surgeries. The holder features:
- Ease of installation with positioning just above the patient's abdomen and held by a passive arm.
- The ability to be fixed anywhere along the rail of the operating table.
- The ability to be moved while the system is in place.
- 3 motors of the camera driver allowing 3 degrees of freedom for the endoscope (2 rotations to visualize the entire abdomen cavity and an axial translation for zooming).
- Control by a foot switch command.
- The ability to be freely moved by hand in any direction (right/left, up/down and zoom) when disabled.
- The ability for the endoscope to be easily removed anytime for cleaning.
- Full immersability of the camera driver and passive arm with the ability to be sterilized by autoclave.
For more information, visit www.endocontrol-medical.com 
Surgical Products is conducting a brief, one-question survey about healthcare insurance coverage. Click here to answer the question.  Thank you!