PAJUNK® Medical Systems introduces the LapVision, a new instrument for less invasive access. This new product offers:
- The required use of only local anesthesia - no use of gas needed.
- Full viewing access to all intra-abdominal organs through 1 small infraumbilical incision.
- The ability for the organs to be examined with an endoscope inside a bilateral, “2-chambered” balloon, allowing for minimal space between the surface of the optic and balloon.
- A 300-mm working length.
- A 3.5-mm diameter, guaranteeing access and consistent image quality.
- A diagnostic port included that can be left in the patient for post-operative assessment.
- Stability of the balloon to stand up well against lateral sheer forces inside the body.
- Improved post-operative discomfort, thus reducing recovery time.