The lightweight Lionville
iPoint.0 with a small footprint is designed as a computer workstation. According to the company, the new product addresses key concerns expressed by nurses, offering:
- The ability to be easily pushed.
- Maneuverability in tight spaces and on all floor surfaces.
- The ability to address the “open architecture”; requirements of Informatics and Information Technology with power options that can accommodate a wide variety of technology platforms—thin client, laptop, mini, and all-in-one computers.
- Workstation power features including dual battery indicators, an LED status panel located on the top work space and a battery status display on each workstation's computer that also includes a network connection to monitor battery power levels on all iPoint.0 workstations.
- A tilting keyboard tray that adjusts to 3 different angles for optimum wrist comfort.
- A manual lifter that allows the work space to be positioned at comfortable heights for personnel.
- Locking drawers, scanner brackets and various storage accessories are also available.