Ansell Healthcare offers its new Derma Prene® IsoTouch® Micro surgical glove, a latex-free, micro-thin glove that is safe for latex-sensitive (Type I) healthcare professional and patients. The new glove is ideal in delicate procedures in ophthalmic, micro and cardiovascular surgery, without the risks associated with natural rubber latex sensitization. Features of the glove include:
- 100 percent synthetic polyisoprene and powder-free for exceptional dexterity, tactical sensitivity, strength and barrier protection.
- The ability to serve as an under glove.
- An enhanced polymer coating allowing easy dry and damp-hand donning.
- The company's proprietary polyurethane inner coating that will not break down during use and resists alcohol-based disinfectants.
- New, ergonomically-designed formers, which enhance fit and comfort, reduce hand fatigue and stress and offer a more secure fit without bagginess.
- A green color for instant identification as free of natural rubber latex.
- SureFit technology to prevent cuff roll-down.