Natural Color Reproduction, Improved Differentiation
Toshiba Teli America, Inc. offers the T24MSA001-MD medical-grade 24" LCD color widescreen monitor. The monitor features:
- Full HD (1080p) resolution for natural reproduction of video images and a high level of differentiation.
- 800:1 contrast.
- 500cd/m2 brightness.
- Picture-in-picture functionality.
- Housing in a sealed, space-saving white chassis and pole or wall mountable using standard VESA brackets.
- Effective for use with HD cameras for multiple viewing of medical images.
- The ability for the monitor to connect via DVI-I, DVI-D, composite, Y/C, or RGB video inputs, and support both NTSC and PAL.
- A design to comply with a variety of video display formats ranging from VGA (640 x 480) up to WUXGA (1920 x 1200) resolution.
- A fast response time and a wide viewing angle (178°) for real-time display of EKGs, EEGs, X-RAY and other dynamic medical images such as bed side monitoring.
- A 24V DC power supply to integrate it easily with surgical arm supports. Advanced OSD menu control.
- User-selectable color temperature settings.
- Auto termination (75 ohms).
- UL60601 approval for medical applications.