Cable and Lead Wire System
Covidien introduces the Kendall™ DL disposable ECG cable and lead wire system, allowing hospitals to use a new set of lead wires for every patient, helping to reduce the risk of cross contamination. Features of the system include:
- Single patient use from patient to monitor for reduced risk of cross contamination from reusable cables and leads.
- Improved electrode attachment for reduced risk of lead wire disengagement (“pop off”).
- Push button design for electrode attachment allowing lead wires to be attached to any electrode without pressing on the patient.
- Fully-shielded to reduce electromagnetic interference risk.
- Customizable, peelable ribbon design.
- Lightweight design.
- Standardized connection design.
- Easy-to-read labeling.