Hybrid LED Technology
Skytron’s new Aurora II is a LED surgical lighting system equipped with high-performance, HYBRID LED optics with direct surgeon control of intensity and focus. Features of the system include:
- Dynamically focusability.
- High intensity LEDs for adjustable, deep cavity illumination.
- Centrally positioned fixed focus LEDs that enhance high intensity and bright illumination throughout the column of surgical illumination via advanced optics within each LED light source.
- A combination of focusable and fixed focus LED technology providing quality illumination that is always bright, cool and shadow-free for every procedure.
- Selectable color temperature is also selectable for every procedure, including bright (4,500K) or soft white (4,000K) based upon surgeon’s preference.
- Use of ½ the energy of halogen using LED optics to provide high intensity, brighter, soft white and cool surgical lighting without glare or shadows.
- The ability for the lightheads to be optionally equipped Skytron’s Precision HD, High Definition handle camera which is removable and transportable room to room wherever education and/or documentation of surgical procedures is required.