Ranfac introduces the new “Flexie” Marrow Access System*, a marrow aspiration system to meet the demanding requirements of physicians and hospitals that have made marrow sourced stem cells a key component of their practice.
The company says that for physicians, the “Flexie” allows for:
- Easier access to the marrow space from an anterior or posterior position with reduced risk of unintended surgical trauma because the flexible needle will not penetrate cortical bone.
- More stem cells for any given volume of aspirate. Aspiration needle travels along the inner contour of the bone so the sample is drawn from along the entire inner endosteal bone surface which contains the richest source of stem cells.
- An increased sample area from which the marrow is drawn
- Significantly larger aspiration volumes per stick.
- Customized sizes and lengths to meet the demands of aspirating marrow from various sites such as the Iliac crest or the lumbar vertebral body.
For administration the “Flexie” allows for:
- An affordable all disposable solution
- More efficient use of O.R. time by reducing the number of sticks and by providing easier access from the anterior position
For patients the “Flexie” allows for:
- Less trauma by reducing the number of sticks required
For more information, visit www.ranfac.com