MediLED employs advanced LED technology for a superior optics in a full-featured OR lighting solution
November 20, 2009
Mediland introduces its new surgical lighting system, MediLED, which employs a revolutionary new LED technology. LEDs have evolved to become a superior alternative to traditional surgical lighting, delivering exacting brilliance to the surgical field while providing hospitals with cost-saving advantages. According to the company, the lighting solution features:
- Superior optics with a high rating for its light field display (e.g. R9, CRI indices and shadow control), rendering very accurate colors for the surgeon and allowing him/her to distinguish the subtle variations in adjoining tissues.
- A light panel designed into a 7-petal formation which provides the best dispersion and trajectory of light onto the surgical field.
- A cost-effective compared to traditional halogen lighting, offering more energy efficiency and longer life, allowing hospitals to reduce rising energy bills and lower the frequency of bulb replacements.
- The ability to remain cooler, helping to extend bulb life.
- Spot-light position and light field adjustment placed within the surgeon’s reach.
- A touch control panel for lighting adjustments and mounting attachments for image display monitors.
- A ring of 7 LED bulbs around the center of a light panel that can be used for Micro-Invasive Surgery.
- The ability to be delivered in several variations of lights and monitor attachments.
For more information, visit www.mediland.com.tw