Medical Illumination International introduces the new SYSTEM TWO series of surgery lighting, featuring:
- An all newly-engineered and vastly improved mounting system, with added capabilities and smoother, more stable articulation.
- Availability in traditional halogen-bulbsource models and in the all new “MH” metal halide series.
- The MH that provides the most efficient, coolest output of any surgery lighting system.
- The ability of the MH to operate at 74 percent less electricity than its halogen counterpart, but with far better color correction (4300º K).
- A 10,000 hour rated bulb life of the MH and light output that is virtually cold.
- Availability of all SYSTEM TWO lights in the complete range of mounting options for ceiling, wall mount and portable models.
- The availability of video cameras and monitors.
For more information, visit www.medillum.com