Gown Helps Reduce Risk Of Hospital Acquired Infections
The new ECT Patient Gown from American Dawn, Inc. that is designed to help prevent Hospital Acquired Infections (HAIs). Features of the ECT Gown include:
- Generous sizing to fit most patients and reducing the need to stock multiple sizes, lowering inventory requirements.
- The ability to promote early post-surgical ambulation, a practice critical to avoiding expensive, life threatening complications and infections.
- An overlapping back design that eliminates the need for the patient to wear two gowns for privacy and modesty issues.
- Strategically placed openings to reduce stress on incision sites.
- The ability to allow nurses better visibility of medical devices from central lines to drains and feeding tubes, which improves caregiver efficiency and adds to the bottom line.
- Compliance with Joint Commission Safety Standards.
For more information, visit www.ectsolutions.info