Latex-Free, Micro-Thin Glove
Ansell’s new Derma Prene® IsoTouch® Micro surgical glove is a latex-free, micro-thin glove that is safe to use for latex-sensitive (Type I) healthcare professional and patients. According to the company, features include:
- Ideal use for delicate procedures in ophthalmic, micro and cardiovascular surgery, without the risks associated with natural rubber latex sensitization.
- Synthetic polyisoprene, powder-free surgical glove for exceptional dexterity, tactical sensitivity and outstanding strength and barrier protection.
- Production on new, ergomically-designed formers, which enhance fit and comfort and reduce hand fatigue and stress.
- A green color for instant identification as free of natural rubber latex,’
- The ability to also serve as an underglove.
For more information, visit www.ansell.com