The new TruLight™ 5000 LED surgical and procedure light from TRUMPF Medical Systems delivers up to 150,000 Lux of illumination with shadow control. The new optical system produces a homogeneous spot for all procedures providing the best possible visualization of the surgical site.
The TruLight’s Adaptive Light Control allows intensity to be electronically adjusted depending on the distance from the light head to the surgical site. Each of three settings supplies the LEDs with the right amount of energy, which, due to the beam angle and position of the LED elements, precisely illuminates the surgical site.
- High intensity light output.
- Low energy consumption.
- Functional simplicity and a modern, compact, easy-to-position design.
- Low power consumption.
- Heat management system, allowing little to no heat to be introduced into the OR.
- Lightweight, ultra-thin design.
- On-light or wall-mounted touch panels to control light functions.
- Reduced surface area and unique design which compliments high air flow diffusers or laminar flow ceilings.
For more information, visit www.us.TRUMPF-Med.com