Graham-Field is proud to introduce the Liberty line of FDA-compliant bed rails. These new bed rail systems, developed using the FDA Hospital Bed System Dimensional Guidance to Reduce Entrapment and tested to the Hospital Bed Safety Workgroup and FDA Dimensional Test Methods for Bed System Zones 1-4 and International Standard IEC60601-2-38 Requirements for the Safety of Electrically Operated Hospital Beds, offer added protection and reduce the risk of entrapment.
- An improved rail design that decreases the spacing between the crossbars, thus reducing the risk of entrapment.
- A new rail length that closes open areas that can occur during full bed articulation.
- Rails that now mount in fixed patent pending rail slots on Patriot™ bed deck to prevent sliding and moving—easy installation saves delivery and setup time and ensures proper rail placement
- Spring-loaded, self-adjusting crossbraces with stabilizers and anti-slide tabs to prevent accidental disengagement when bumped or during application of side pressure
- Heavy-duty steel construction powder-coated with an environmentally-friendly, long-lasting hammertone finish and secure gripping surface.
The line of rails includes:
- The Assist Bar (GF6500B-1), a true assist device designed exclusively for the Patriot™ bed, is bolted directly to either rside of the bed frame.
- The Quarter Rail (GF6580B-1), approximately 18 inches in length when mounted on the Patriot™ bed, can be used as ahead assist, head rail, or foot rail.
- The Half No-Gap Head Rail (GF6590B-1) extends to eliminate the gap between the head board and the rail's head end. Its non-telescoping tube overlap creates a very sturdy rail that can be used as a secondary handle and support.
- The Full Length Rail (GF6570B-1), a minimally-telescoping full-length rail, provides maximum-length rail perimeter coverage.
For more information, visit www.grahamfield.com