February 8, 2010
Skytron’s Aurora II Series Precision HD Camera System is mounted on Aurora II Series lightheads to deliver HD, high-resolution images. According to the company, the camera features:
- A design that permits transport from room to room.
- A sterilizable or disposable cover that protects the camera and permits sterile surgeon control of surgical lighting depth of field and focus adjustments, while retaining maximum intensity at any distance.
- 120x zoom (10x optical, 12x digital).
- High speed, auto focus lens.
- Flexible outputs for video conferencing, broadcasting and point-of-view applications.
- Controls for Camera Rotation, Iris Adjustment, Zoom, D Zoom, Auto Focus, Auto White Balance, One Push White Balance and Freeze, HD Analog Y/Pb/Pr, RGB and available DVI-outputs.
- Remote PC workstation camera control via the USB interface.
For more information, visit www.skytron.us