Sroufe Healthcare Products introduces the new SAS Sher™ Ankle Stabilizing Brace (Model 1765). The SAS Ankle Brace works to support weak or injured ankles during sports and activities. The brace is constructed in the popular lace up design with stabilizing figure-eight straps that mimic athletic ankle taping by providing inversion/eversion support and compression. Features include:
- A wide elastic cuff closure that holds straps in place, gives added stability and compression.
- A lace up design to it can be easily to applied and give a conforming fit.
- Ballistic nylon material that is lightweight and thin with long-lasting strength.
- A low profile that can fit in a shoe.
- Stabilizing figure-eight straps that mimic ankle taping, locks heel and foot in place.
- A breathable tongue and heel with advanced material that wicks moisture away from the skin and allows air to circulate. Tongue is sewn in place to reduce brace movement.
- The ability to fits right or left ankle.
- Availability in sizes x-small to xx-large.
For more information, visit www.sroufe.com