The TRUMPF T3 Spinal Frame, developed in collaboration with Allen Medical Systems®, is a completely portable, radiolucent system that can be placed directly on the TRUMPF JUPITER carbon fiber table to create a fully-functional spine table. The system offers superior intra-operative scanning in iCT suites. The patient enters the CT bore hole at a lower level, centering the spine in the CT with the patient's arms comfortably out of the imaging area in providing a better scan. According to the company, the T3 Spinal Frame also offers:
- 2 quick-release locking clamps that secure the frame in position.
- A headrest that allows the patient to be positioned and supported further along the table length in the head direction, increasing the accessible scan area.
- A T3 Wingset System that uses soft, contoured, layered foam pads with disposable low shear pad covers and independently adjustable positions to provide support for male, female, adult and pediatric patients of all body types.
- Easy adjustment of the Wingset System with quick release clamps, eliminating abdominal compression and brachial plexus pressure.
- Support of patients up to 400 lbs., distributing the patient's weight evenly in eliminating areas of high pressure, reducing skin shear and increasing patient comfort.
For more information, visit www.us.trumpf-med.com