RF Cutting And Sealing Instruments
Aragon Surgical, Inc. introduces Lektrafuse TELEO, the newest addition to its Lektrafuse platform. The expansion of the Lektrafuse Platform of radio-frequency (RF) based Tissue Sealing and Cutting Instruments allows surgeons to utilize the unique advantages of the Lektrafuse platform in a broader range of applications. The platform consists of the Lektrafuse RF Generator to be used in conjunction with the Lektrafuse CAIMAN, for laparoscopic surgical procedures, and now the Lektrafuse TELEO, both cleared for sealing vessels up to and including 7mm in diameter. TELEO has a shorter shaft than it predecessor and is therefore ideal for open and minimally invasive procedures where a long shaft is not needed.
Both the CAIMAN and the TELEO are cleared for a broad range of general and gynecologic procedures. Features include:
- A jaw mechanism that is uniquely engineered with a floating hinge to create durable seals so it precisely grasps the targeted tissue and delivers strong, uniform compression force across the entire electrode surface, from the tip of the jaw to the base, to create optimal conditions for sealing.
- A long jaw sealing length (50 mm), allowing surgeons to seal and divide large volumes and long lengths of tissue to reduce procedure time and surgeon fatigue.
- The ability to reduce the need for stapler reloads in vascular applications.
- The ability to articulate and rotate, giving surgeons maneuverability even in difficult-to-reach areas.
- The Lektrafuse RF generator that delivers power to the CAIMAN and TELEO instruments and also works to optimize sealing. It uses a sophisticated algorithm to modulate RF energy in response to multiple tissue parameters, delivering a customized seal cycle to each bite of tissue. This customized cycle creates seals with virtually no, tissue adhesion or charring and less than 1 mm of thermal spread.
For more information, visit www.aragonsurgical.com