Widescreen Display With Full HD
Sony introduces model LMD-3250MD, a new 32-in. (viewable area, measured diagonally) widescreen LCD display with full HD (1920 x 1080) resolution for use as a primary display in hospital operating rooms. According to the company, the display exhibits:
- Multi-picture technology, enabling images from 2 modalities to be simultaneously viewed in either a side-by-side or picture-in-picture display.
- A mirror-image feature to invert images, so surgeons working on opposite sides of a patient and using multiple monitors can receive the correct field of view regardless of their position.
- A 10-bit panel that supports 1080i and 1080p images.
- 10-bit signal processing for color reproduction.
- Sony ChromaTRU™ color balance technology allowing each display to be color-calibrated to provide consistent color accuracy and detail across multiple displays.
- Ability to be used with many high-definition surgical cameras.
- Optional input cards to accommodate integration into almost any medical environment.
- A touch-activated front-bezel control system.
- Ability to support cart, boom arm, wall and desktop mounting with an optional stand.
For more information, visit www.sony.com/medical