Clean/Procedure Room Station
The CC201 from Ring Communications Inc. is a one-to-one communication system designed to be used in a sterile environment. It is resistant to chemicals and household cleaners and the station is designed to be water tight when used with the proper 3 gang electrical back box. According to the company, features include:
- An anti-bacterial membrane that inhibits growth of bacteria, mold and mildew.
- The ability to be flush or surface mounted.
- Simple simplex operation that allows the operator to push the talk button when they need to talk and release to listen.
- Multi-color LEDs for Talk/Listen Mode
- One-to-one operation
- A separate speaker and microphone for clear intelligibility.
- A design for an optional headset and foot switch.
For more information, visit www.ringcomm.com