Avec Scientific Design offers fluid control products for alleviating fluids on the floor in the OR, scrub area or trauma areas. The Quick Wick Absorbent Mats are made of super absorbent fibers locking in fluids to help keep floors dry, protecting staff from injuries, and to prevent contamination. Additional features include:
- Ease of use, when picked up, nothing leaks out.
- Fold up disposal resulting in faster turnover time.
- Extra thick material that acts as a cushion to reduce strain.
- An economical choice to laundry service and thin mats.
- The abiity to choose from different sizes, styles and absorbency, including the QW 2000, QW Lite, QW Slim, QW Square Pad, QW Spill Booms.
The company’s suction products are effective for fluid intense procedures to keep floors dry and slip free, and to prevent contamination. Features include:
- Silent, patented wicking action that draws water, not air.
- Easier to move because it will not stick to the floor.
- Performance wicking of 80 L/hr.
- The ability to connects with standard tubing to any canister or Neptune-type system.
- Ease of use and light weight for economical disposal.
- The ability to choose from Black Hole Suction Ring, Flash Suction Strip or Original Suction Mat models.
For more information, visit www.AvecScientific.com