The Endo Stitch™ automated endoscopic suturing instrument from Covidien enables advanced laparoscopic procedures that require endoscopic suturing and knot tying. According to the company, features include:
- An integrated needle and suture that eliminates the need for loading and unloading the needle.
- 1-handed operation that eliminates the need for additional instruments.
- The ability to enable both an interrupted and a running stitch.
- The ability to enables extracorporeal and intracorporeal knot tying.
- Availability of absorbable and non-absorbable sutures in varied sizes and length.
For more information, visit www.covidien.com