Burton Medical, Inc. introduces the Super Exam 50 LED (light emitting diode) to deliver higher illumination in a limited area for medical examination, including obstetrics, gynecology and emergency rooms. According to the company, the Super Exam 50 LED features:
- A15-watt light source that offers intensity, longevity and energy savings.
- The ability to provide the lighting intensity at 39,000 LUX at 24” without the heat and energy emitted by a 50-watt halogen lamp.
- A light head design that reduces surface temperature.
- The ability to provide natural color with a color rendering index of 92 and color temperature of 4000K.
- A rated average life of 40,000 hours.
- A self-balancing, 42-inch K-arm technology that utilizes internal springs to ensure smooth, easy positioning without arm drifting.
For additional information, visit www.burtonmedical.com/alpr