Non-Invasive Patient Monitoring
The 2011 Masimo Radical-7® is a non-invasive monitor with new capabilities. According to the company, features include:
- Measurements—rainbow® Acoustic Monitoring™ for accurate, easy-to-use, patient-tolerant respiration rate (RRa™); rainbow Pulse CO-Oximetry® for hemoglobin (SpHb®), oxygen content (SpOCTM), carboxyhemoglobin (SpCO®), methemoglobin (SpMet®), and Pleth Variability Index (PVI®); and ‘gold-standard’ Masimo SET® pulse oximetry for oxyhemoglobin (SpO2), perfusion index (PI), and pulse rate.
- Alarm—Adaptive Threshold Alarms™ for audible notification only when significant changes in physiology have occurred.
- Connectivity—Integrated wireless 802.11 and Bluetooth® for seamless connectivity and MyView™ for personalized displays through presence detection technology.
- Display—Flexible touch-screen display with dynamic new expanded waveforms and trend data options.
- Mobility—Compact 3-in-1 (bedside, handheld, transport) patient monitor for virtually any location and clinical setting.
For more information, visit www.masimo.com