HD, SD Camera Control Units
KARL STORZ introduces its New Image 1® High Definition and Standard Definition Camera Control Units (CCU) with built-in video and image capture capabilities. According to the company, features include:
- No separate capture unit is required.
- The ability to capture standard-definition (SD) and 1920x1080 (HD) still images and MPEG4 video.
- Plug-and-Play simplicity.
- Accessibility of all functions and features from the camera head within the sterile field.
- The ability for still images and video to be transferred and archived via USB storage devices plugged into the front of the unit.
- The ability for print settings to be controlled using a variety of compatible medical-grade USB printers.
- Freeze-frame capture confirmation provided immediately upon image capture, and video segmenting during capture facilitating video editing.
For more information, visit www.ksea.com