The new Solaris™ LED Surgical Headlight from Perioptix produces 80,000 lux (7,500 foot candles) which exceeds the brightness of many fiberoptic surgical headlight systems in a completely portable design. According to the company, features include:
- Powered by rechargeable Li Ion batteries weighing 6.6 oz that last up to 5 hours on a single charge.
- Availability on a lightweight headband or can be attached directly to surgical loupes.
- LED technology that creates a pure white light and virtually never needs replacement.
- Solid state circuitry that keeps the light constantly bright throughout the day.
- A quick charger that reaches a 90 percent battery charge in only 90 minutes.
- A completely user-serviceable cable that eliminates the need to replace costly cords.
For more information, visit www.perioptix.com