The SYSTEM 1E™ Liquid Chemical Sterilant Processing System from STERIS can be used for 23-minute turnaround of heat-sensitive critical and semi-critical devices. The system features an extensively treated rinse water process that removes bacteria, fungi and protozoa ≥ 0.1µm, and inactivates ≥ 99.9999% of most viruses.
- A liquid chemical sterilization provides reprocessing ease for clean, reusable, immersible and heat-sensitive critical and semi-critical devices.
- The S40 Sterilant Concentrate, a powerful liquid chemical sterilant that eliminates all microbial life.
- Environmental friendliness with use-dilution that has a neutral pH, rinses safely down the drain and is gentler on delicate surgical instruments, including multi-channel flexible endoscopes.
- The ability to perform two quick rinse cycles, reducing energy and water consumption.
- Two pre-filters, UV irradiation and a MaxPure™ filter that work in harmony with
- S40 Sterilant Concentrate as a validated process for critical and semi-critical, heatsensitive devices.
- The use-dilution is gentler on delicate surgical instruments, including multi-channel flexible endoscopes.
For more information, visit www.steris.com