In an effort to help simplify the OR, Ethicon Endo-Surgery, Inc. (EES) today announces U.S. FDA 510(k) clearance and the launch of the first ever Advanced Energy Generator made to power both ultrasonic and advanced bipolar technologies and designed for easy set set-up and use in the operating room.
The new EES Generator has several innovative features that enable the delivery of advanced energy technology and meet the need to simplify the OR including:
- One unit that powers all current and next generation HARMONIC® ultrasonic and ENSEAL® advanced bipolar devices. This includes the newly launched ENSEAL® G2 Super Jaw technology designed to offer surgeons strong, uniform compression while remaining gentle on thick tissue.
- Intuitive touch screen technology display that provides user feedback.
- More compact and light weight than other generators. Its portable design and optional rolling stand make it easy to move in and around the Operating Room.
- On-screen diagnostics that provide step-by-step animations, allowing the user to quickly set-up and troubleshoot.
- Upgradable software feature that gives hospital access to the latest EES energy products and upgrades without the need to purchase additional capital equipment.
For more information, visit www.ethiconendosurgery.com