The Medical Tempest Washer is a four basket ultrasonic, enzymatic soak, agitation, exterior fluid spray and interior lumen flush system.This unit is designed especially for surgical instruments and small utensils cleaned in the Central Processing Department of the hospital that can be ultrasonically washed. The TW-4000 features:
- Interface for monitoring and controlling process-relevant functions.
- Stainless steel construction of exterior panels.
- Sensors automatically control the solution level in the ultrasonic tank.
- Integral 5 gallon resrvoir for cleaning chemistry.
- One dosing wash detergent cycle pump for automatic metered mixture of cleaning solution.
For more information, visit www.midbrookmedical.com .