According to the company’s product brochure, ROSA™ is the first multi-application robotic assistant for neurosurgery offering:
- Intuitive and powerful planning capabilities
- Surgeon oriented ergonomics
- Precise and dexterous instrument guidance
- Haptic collaboration with surgeon.
ROSA™ features cutting-edge proprietary technologies including Free-Hand Navigation®, complex instrument manipulation and the innovative Markerless Automatic Registration®.
ROSA™ assists surgeons in a broad range of indications such as Parkinson and Epilepsy treatments, tumor surgery and endoscopy procedures. The main benefits of using ROSA™ are:
- Streamlined treatment delivery
- Shorter operating time
- Reduced invasiveness for the patient
- Consistent surgical outcomes
- Traceability of interventions.
Video ROSA 2011 Stereotactic Surgery  by medtechsurgical