Medicus Health's Autoclavable Surgical Step Stool Anti-Fatigue Mats help reduce the leg and feet pain associated with standing on surgical step stools for extended lengths of time. Features include:
- The ability to be completely autoclaved up to 250 degrees F and reused.
- Mat measurements of 15.5" L x 12" W x .75" H with the ability to fit on most surgical step stool brands.
- A high coefficient of friction on the mat standing surface allowing for traction even in wet conditions.
- The ability to be easily cut to size for smaller stool applications without losing the structural integrity of the mat's superior properties.
- Individual cells on the underside of the mat that grip the surface of the stool to provide stability and increased comfort.
- Optimization for softness to encourage blood flow in the lower legs while resisting bottoming out.
- The ability to provide energizing response to leg movement that balances shock absorption and resilience.
- Resistance to tearing, edge damage and premature failure of its elastic properties.
- A latex-free surface that is easy to clean with any diluted bleach or alcohol-based solution or throw into the autoclave.