Sony presents a full HD (1920 x 1080) medical-grade camera system, combining advanced video imaging with the convenience of built-in digital recording. The new model PMW-10MD features:
- A compact, remote camera-head design that enables easy and flexible overhead mounting above the operating table as well as on a surgical microscope, with optional lenses and optical adapters.
- A small, easy-to-manipulate footprint.
- ½” (1920 x 1080) Exmor™ CMOS sensors.
- A signal to noise ratio of 54 dB and excellent F10 sensitivity for high image quality.
- A wide dynamic range and a high horizontal resolution of 1,000 TV lines.
- A recorder with HD output with backward compatibility to support standard definition signals.
- The ability for the recorder to store up to 100 min. of HD and 140 min. of SD footage with a 32 GB memory card and works with a wide range of additional high-capacity cards.
For more information, visit www.sony.com/HDforSurgery