Company expands its line of 2D end-ported biocontainers within portfolio of single-use systems
Meissner Filtration Products, Inc. expands its line of 2D end-ported TepoFlex™ biocontainers, within its One-Touch™ portfolio of single-use systems. Manufactured with our premier biopharmaceutical grade TepoFlex™ film, end-ported biocontainers are now available in sizes ranging from 250 mL to 20 L. The biocontainers offer:
- Bioprocessors enhanced operational flexibility through configurable porting.
- A hanging, 2D pillow-style.
- 100 percent drainable.
- Ideal use for a variety of fluid handling applications, including sampling, delivery of process fluids such as culture media, and holding of bulk and active pharmaceutical ingredients.
- No components from animal origin and is certified animal component free (ACF) in the TepoFlex™ film, as well as no antiblock agents.
- Low extractables and leachables profile and very high gas barrier properties that mitigate the risk of product degradation.