The CARESCAPE Patient Data Module, high-acuity mobile patient monitoring from GE Healthcare features:
- A unique, close-to-the-patient, self-powered design that alleviates common portability constraints.
- A lightweight, miniature design that allows it to stay with the patient to capture and store all patient measurements—both standard and specialty—providing clinicians with the unique ability to maintain critical baseline measurements typically lost during transport.
- The ability to capture trend data throughout the transfer process.
- A parameter set including advanced clinical algorithms such as 12-lead ECG, four-lead arrhythmia detection, non-invasive blood pressure and Sp02.
- The elimination of cables connected to wall-mounted monitors by uniting common parameters in one compact bed-mounted unit.