Metrex Research Corporation expands their surface disinfectant category with a bleach product, CaviBleach™ Wipes, EPA-registered, premoistened towelettes with 0.525 percent sodium hypochlorite (1:10 bleach dilution) that attacks proteins in viruses, bacteria and fungi causing them to lose their chemical structure and killing the microorganism. Features of the wipes include:
- Compliance with Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) recommendations.
- Convenient dispenser box for easy access and storage.
- Ready-to-use, 9” x 9” dimensions.
- No need for dilution or use of mops and buckets.
- No mixing required.
- Elimination of inhalation of bleach aerosol associated with sprays.