MAQUET offers a comprehensive telemedicine system to meet the growing demands on modern OR management. From the seamless integration of medical image and data sources to storage and archiving in accordance with the international DICOM standard and transfer to a PC or laptop by IT network or internet.
According to the company, key features include:
- High investment protection due to modular and extendable structure of the system.
- Integration of existing image and archive data in the OR—independently of the manufacturer, in a time saving and efficient manner.
- Fast data access for optimum communication and smooth process flow.
- Easy operation.
- Upon request, digital recording and archiving in the standardized DICOM format on the central PACS system, clearly patent-oriented.
- Live transmission of current images and video sequences directly from the OR to the PC and laptop, in auditoriums and conference rooms.
- Adaptation, planning and consulting by MAQUET specialists—with the combined know-how of medical technology and IT professionals.