Humanscale Healthcare introduces the V7 Wall Station computer support solution. The V7’s design teams ergonomics and safety with maximum space savings to provide easy and comfortable computer access in compact healthcare environments. Features include:
- The ability to allow for instant, effortless and independent ergonomic adjustment of the monitor and keyboard to comfortable heights and depths with the touch of a finger.
- A perfectly counterbalanced spring mechanism that provides adjustments with less than a pound of force.
- The ability to offer a smooth vertical track enabling an unprecedented 51” total adjustment range to accommodate 99 percent of users in both sitting and standing positions, unlike traditional wall-mounted arms which only allow repositioning from a fixed point.
- The ability to keep cables out of the way when the V7 CPU holder with integrated power strip is mounted at the top of the adjustment track.
- A hidden cable management system that spans the length of the track keeps cables neatly stored and out of the way.
- The ability to allow the monitor to extend up to 36" from the wall and the keyboard up to 47".
For more information, visit www.humanscale.com