A deflectable video laparoscope provides the maneuverability and access required for laparo-endoscopic single-site surgery
January 27, 2010
Olympus’ EndoEYE is a deflectable video laparoscope that combines a distally mounted video chip and with an advanced flexible tip design, providing a complete 100° field of view from multiple angles to visually capture the desired location head-on, from above, or even from behind. Features include:
- The advanced flexible tip that eliminates the need to change between 0° and 30° scopes intraoperatively.
- A larger field of view to help them avoid situations where the tips of the instruments collide.
- Maneuverability and access required for Laparo-Endoscopic Single-Site surgery.
- A new image processing technique known as Narrow Band Imaging (NBI) that manipulates the interaction of light and tissue to improve visual contrast on mucosal surfaces during endoscopic observation of the gastrointestinal tract.
- 100-degree angulation with an 80-degree field of view.
- Focus free & digital zoom.
For more information, visit www.olympusamerica.com