Graham-Field introduces the Lumiscope® Advanced Upper Arm and Wrist Blood Pressure Monitors. According to the company, features include:
- A World Health Organization 6-color LED risk indicator.
- An automatic time and date stamp.
- 4-user memory with averaging (396 total; 99-reading memory for each user)
- 5 average modes: hour, day, week, month and total.
- Irregular, low and high heartbeat detector.
- A Clock function with 4 alarm settings when not in use as blood pressure monitor.
- Lifetime limited warranty.
Additionally, each blood pressure monitor includes batteries, storage case, quick-start guide, and instruction manual (English and Spanish). The Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor 1137 includes AC adapter and standard and large adult cuff.
For more information, visit www.grahamfield.com