Wacom® introduces the DTU-2231 and DTU-1631 interactive pen displays. The new DTU models' direct pen-on-screen input is designed to allow healthcare professionals to draw diagrams, write notes or annotate directly on digital images.
According to the company, the DTU-2231 is an HD interactive pen display with a 21.5" widescreen LCD with a 1920 x 1080 resolution for use in radiology and EMR. The DTU-1631 is a 15.6" LCD with a 1366 x 768 resolution, a comfortable size for populating patient data such as signature capture for patient admission and consent. Additional features include:
- A cordless, battery-free pen with 512 levels of pressure sensitivity, so the pen provides a tip switch, 2 customizable side switches, an eraser switch and tether hole.
- A built-in USB hub with 2 user-accessible USB ports.
- Video Pass-Thru, including a DVI-I (digital or analog) input, DVI-I output and video scaler.
- A flat work surface with 16:9 aspect ratio and adjustable stand;
- Anti-reflective treatment on the DTU-2231.
For more information, visit www.wacom.com