HemCon Medical Technologies, Inc. introduces the flexible-by-design, HemCon® Patch for use for external, temporary control of bleeding during interventional and diagnostic cardiac catheterization, interventional radiology, electrophysiology and dialysis access procedures. The new patch offers:
- Diagnostic and interventional patients a quick, safe and comfortable post-procedural experience.
- A flexible hemostatic solution where rapid arterial hemostasis is important to ensure quality care and safety.
- The ability to reliably and quickly stops bleeding, minimizes risk of artery damage and frees up medical personnel.
- An FDA antibacterial barrier claim, providing a barrier against a wide spectrum of micro-organisms, including methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA), Enterococcus faecalis (VRE) and Acinetobacter baumannii.
- Ability to help to reduce the risk of hospital-acquired infections for both patients and providers.
- Ideal use for patients that take anticoagulant medications or suffer from clotting or bleeding disorders.
For more information, visit www.hemcon.com