Medicus Health’s new Portable Blanket Warmer is an inexpensive way to keep blankets warm for patients in surgery centers, hospitals or for first responders. According to the company, features include:
- Blanket warmer is ready to use in your facility with UL Listed 110v AC Power Adapter included
- Replacement blanket warmers and power units are available
- First responders around the country are adding the Medicus Health Blanket Warmer to their equipment list for use on trauma victims, especially those suffering from hypothermia
- When plugged into the vehicle’s 12v power outlet through a supplied 6’ power cord, the Blanket Warmer will keep blankets at a consistent 160 degree interior bag temperature indefinitely—always ready for an emergency!
- The power cord has quick release connector so the blanket warmer is portable right on scene, keeping blankets warm until ready for use
- Each bag has thermostat controlled heating elements in the top and bottom that can be easily removed for cleaning or laundering
- Made of 1000 Denier Nylon with Dupont Thermoloft insulation
- 3 different sizes available.
- Blanket Warmer interior maintains a safe, consistent temperature
- Weight: 3 - 4.3lbs
- 4.5amp power consumption
- 6’ 12v Power cord with quick release connector
For more information, visit www.medicus-health.com