Crosstex offers their Rapicide OPA/28 High Level Disinfectant with features that the company describes as:
- Providing a superior way to reprocess heat-sensitive, semi-critical medical devices that are unsuitable for sterilization.
- Effectively inactivates TB, MRSA, VRE, HIV2 and Hepatitis.
- Saves money. Works faster. Lasts longer. A 10-minute high-level disinfection time that’s faster than all other OPA high-level disinfectants.
- Up to twice the reuse life of existing OPAs.
- OPA/28’s faster disinfection time allows users to reprocess one extra instrument per hour and provides one extra disinfection cycle for every five instruments reprocessed.