Procedure Trainer With Removable Monitor
The Large Body System with Removable Monitor from 3-Dmed Surgical Training Aids is designed to remove the monitor from the trainer and set it on the included pedestal. This allows users to drape the trainer and locate the monitor for best viewing visibility. Features include:
- A body that is torso-like in size with 14 ports to provide flexibility for training and demonstration.
- Ports are fitted with grommets designed to hold an instrument or a trocar (not included).
- The SimScope™, available in a 0- or 30-degrees
- The ability for the system to be used to simulate driving the camera, or placed in a stationary position.
- The SimScope mounts in seconds into any of the 14 ports.
- A handle located on the back for easy portability.
- No assembly required.
For more information, visit www.3-dmed.com